This article is a great way to ensure you get the most bang for your buck. But how do you know which mailing label printer to buy? In this article, we'll share a buying guide and give you a rundown on what makes them great for use.
Thermal Label Printer - iDPRT SP410 Thermal Shipping Label Printer, 4x6 Label Printer, Thermal Label...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer – JADENS Wireless 4x6 Shipping Label Printer, Compatible...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
DYMO LabelWriter 550 Label Printer, Label Maker with Direct Thermal Printing, Automatic Label...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
Shipping Label Printer, POLONO 4x6 Thermal Label Printer for Shipping Packages, Commercial Direct...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
JIOSE Thermal Label Printer - 4x6 Label Printer for Small Business Shipping Packages - One-Click...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
LabelRange LP320 Label Printer – High Speed 4x6 Shipping Label Printer, Windows, Mac and Linux...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Label Printer -Wireless Shipping Label Printer for Small Business &...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
K Comer Shipping Label Printer 150mm/s High-Speed 4x6 Direct Thermal Label Printing for Shipment...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
ROLLO Shipping Label Printer - Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Shipping Printer –...
|9.8||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best mailing label printer: Reviews
The mailing label printer is the one that will help you get through life. You should buy the best item to make your life easier. Finding the perfect fit is not always easy, but it's worth it!
Many products are available in the open market, and it is challenging to choose one, but don't worry. Here we have four steps to help you find the perfect product.
- Step 1: Identify the essential features in the mailing label printer you intend to buy.
- Step 2: Research different product brands to know their prices and features.
- Step 3: Compare sample products of the same product category by reading the reviews on each product.
- Step 4:Compare the price among different models
Let's take a closer look:
Thermal Label Printer - iDPRT SP410 Thermal Shipping Label Printer, 4x6 Label Printer, Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with Shopify, Ebay, UPS, USPS, FedEx, Amazon & Etsy, Support Multiple Systems
- One-click Setup on Multi-systems - SP410 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with Windows (7 & newer/2000/XP/Vista), Mac OS, and Linux. This 4×6 label printer is easy to connect and print in several steps. Please download the driver from the official website or CD before printing. With the Free iDPRT Label Designer Software provided, you can easily create custom labels for printing. (Not Bluetooth)
- Advanced Auto Label Detection & Portable Design - The label printer can automatically adjust the label position with its intelligent paper return function, confirming that each label is printed correctly. The label maker is so portable that you can lift it with one hand and put it on your desk without taking up too much space. Due to its excellent design and workmanship, our printer has been highly recommended by 30+ professional media.
- 4.25” Print Width for Thermal Labels - The commercial label printer supports print widths of 2” to 4.25” (50mm-108mm). It can print various types of labels through the thermal labels of any brand. This shipping printer supports fan-fold labels and roll labels, you can print 70+ standard size labels with it. Not just for shipping labels, but also for DIY labels, FBA labels, address labels, reminder tags, etc.
- High Performance on Speed & Print Quality - Supported by 5.9 IPS (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, this label printer for shipping packages can print 72 sheets of 4x6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. With its high-printing speed, it also provides 203 DPI high-resolution for users, so you don’t have to worry about blurry or pixelated printing.
- Suitable for Small Business - This thermal label printer can meet needs on various e-commerce and transportation platforms, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Esty, UPS, USPS, etc. With this desktop label printer, you can finish your label printing at home without ink or ribbon. It has simplified the process of printing labels, and it can be a useful assistant to help you save time and money.
Bluetooth Thermal Shipping Label Printer – JADENS Wireless 4x6 Shipping Label Printer, Compatible with Android&iPhone and Windows, Widely Used for Ebay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, USPS
- [HIGH TECH LABEL PRINTER] Equipped with a Japanese high tech thermal print head, 203 DPI high printing quality, label holder and extra 50 sheets labels provided. No ink, No toner, Clean with no mess, economical. Works with both fanfold labels and roll labels. Label size: labels width ranges from 1.57" to 4.1"
- [PRINT VIA USB] USB connection works with both Windows (7 and later), Chrome OS and Mac OS (10.9 and later) devices, Mac OS only works with USB connection, you can not print via Bluetooth.
- [WIDE USAGE] JADENS thermal label printer is widely used to print labels from various marketplaces and shipping platforms, such as Endicia, Dazzle, ShipStation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro, eBay, Amazon, Easy, and Shopify. Use JADENS thermal label maker machine to print shipping labels, warehouse labels, market labels, helping increase your productivity. Ideal for your online small business for shipping packages.
- [PRINT WIRELESSLY]The label printer support printing wirelessly. For Windows 8 or later, you can print via Bluetooth. For IOS/Android,you need to download the App 'Shpping Printer' from Google Play or Apple Store . Easy to print and set up.
- [EASY TO SET UP & RELIABLE AFTER-SALE SERVICE] Set up in one minute. Printer driver, instruction videos and problem shooting videos are provided in U-Disk for better understanding. Offer one year warranty; customer support can be reached out to email, phone, remote control.
DYMO LabelWriter 550 Label Printer, Label Maker with Direct Thermal Printing, Automatic Label Recognition, Prints Address Labels, Shipping Labels, Mailing Labels, Barcode Labels, and More
- ELIMINATE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: Print precise label quantities with ease
- FREE DYMO CONNECT FOR DESKTOP SOFTWARE: Create and customize 60+ label types through USB connectivity
- ONLY WORKS WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses only high-quality, BPA-free DYMO Authentic LabelWriter labels; paper labels are made from FSC certified material
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal label printer, no expensive ink or toner required
- AUTOMATIC LABEL RECOGNITION: Label printer lets you see the size, type, and number of remaining labels at a glance
Shipping Label Printer, POLONO 4x6 Thermal Label Printer for Shipping Packages, Commercial Direct Thermal Label Maker, Compatible with USPS, FedEx, Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Support Multiple Systems
- 【What's in the Box】 The POLONO thermal printer comes with 1 Thermal Printer, 1 Label Holder, 1 Power Cord, 1 USB Cable, 1 Quick Start Guide and a U Disk containing the printer driver, installation guide, setup guide, and user manual. Refer to the included tutorials to start printing within minutes. ▶NOTICE: This is not a wireless printer and does not have wireless printing technology.
- 【Go Green】The thermal printer uses advanced direct thermal technology which no need any toner,ink or ribbon. All you need is thermal paper. Our thermal printer is durable and could be used for a long time. The customized print head can stably print 160,000 standard labels.
- 【High-Speed Printing】Supported by 5.9 inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed printing which can print 72 labels per minute, reducing unnecessary time wastage. The thermal printer is suitable for shipping labels and warehouse labels.
- 【Automatic Label Detection】 With the intelligent paper return function, our POLONO thermal printer can automatically catch and feed the thermal label and supports label widths ranging from 1.57"(40mm) to 4.65"(118mm). This thermal printer can bring more convenience to your business.
- 【Easy Installment】One minute to set up, time Saver. Easy works with Windows and Mac operating systems. The thermal printer is compatible with all major shipping and e-commerce platforms inlcuding FedEx, USPS, DHL, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, etc. Please download the driver from the official website or USB Drive before printing.
JIOSE Thermal Label Printer - 4x6 Label Printer for Small Business Shipping Packages - One-Click Printing on Windows Mac Chrome Systems,Support USPS Shopify Ebay etc
- ✅【One Printer for Multiple Purposes】Jiose label printing machine is ideal for any direct thermal label (width 1.57" ~ 4.25"), can print address labels, barcodes, food labels for storage, etc. Compatible with all transportation and e-commerce platforms.
- 👑【162mm/s Printing Speed & Long Life】Jiose shipping label printer achieves high-speed printing (up to 86 labels/min) at 203DPI resolution. It can consistently print up to 300,000 standard labels.
- 🔥【Update Compatible System】Jiose label printer of J500 is not only compatible with Windows and macOS, but also suitable for ChromeOS from now(Not including Surface tablets, iPads, and smartphones)
- ✅【US Customer Service】Jiose U.S. technical team offers one-to-one bespoke service to provide free lifetime technical support includes 💬live chat, 📞phone calls (From 9:00 am to 18:00pm PST) and 📨emails, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.
- ✅【Automatic Label Identification】Jiose USPS shipping label Printer automatically catches the first label, detects the size, gap, and characteristics of your label, and positions it at the tear-off line. No piece of label paper is wasted. Suitable for any direct thermal labels from 1.57" ~ 4.25" wide.
LabelRange LP320 Label Printer – High Speed 4x6 Shipping Label Printer, Windows, Mac and Linux Compatible, Direct Thermal Printer Supports Shipping Labels, Barcode Labels, Household Labels and More
- > Support Versatile Platforms – Support e-commerce and shipping platforms like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shipstation, Shopify, PayPal, USPS, UPS, Poshmark, Pirateship and more.
- > Strong System Compatibility - Compatible with desktop and laptop of Windows 7 and newer, Mac 10.9 and newer and Linux system. Download the driver from USB drive or the official website to start the install and setup operation easily.
- > Print Multipurpose Labels – Print label sizes from 1.5” to 4.25” (38mm-108mm) width to organize and personalize multipurpose use in your business/home/home office. Easy to adjust the paper guides to fit various thermal label types. This label printer works like a regular printer that brings out anything you edit.
- > Perfect for Commercial and Home Use – 203dpi high resolution thermal printer prints 4x6’’ shipping labels, mailing labels, price labels, barcode labels, Amazon labels, circle labels, name tags and all kinds of small category labels in dark and easy to scan quality. High print speeds up to 150mm/s make your work efficiently.
- > Advanced Thermal Technology – No ink no toner no ribbon needed. No need to purchase lots of consumables for the printer. Intelligent auto label suction and identification can calibrate and identify different label sizes once you insert the labels.
JADENS Bluetooth Thermal Label Printer -Wireless Shipping Label Printer for Small Business & Package, USPS, Etsy, Amazon, Compatible with iPhone, Windows, Android, 4x6, Label Maker, Pink
- [Works with any Direct Thermal Label]- This shipping label printer is not finicky with the brand of labels to saves hundreds of dollars on label costs, and support any direct thermal label including shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels, address Labels, All-Purpose labels. The supported label width is from 3cm (1.18") to 10.4cm (4.1").
- [High-speed & High- definition Printing]- Printing 72 labels of 4x6 size per minute, the thermal label printer supports up to 6IPS high-speed printing, delivers high resolution prints, up to 203 dpi. Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
- [Bluetooth APP Control]- Jadens Bluetooth thermal printer prints labels wirelessly via Bluetooth from your smartphones (iPhone & Android), iPad, PC (Windows.10.11 or newer, Chrome OS). (Tips: Mac OS devices doesn’t support via Bluetooth, and it need to connect the USB cable)
- [Easy for Beginner & 5-star Tech Service] - The package contains a U disk, which includes driver software and how-to videos step by step makes it very easy for beginners to set up and print. Jadens offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and our official website. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- [Supports all Major Shipping Platforms]-This wireless label printer works with most platforms including USPS, UPS, eBay, Esty, Shopify, Amazon, PayPal, Poshmark, Square, Big commerce, Mercari, Wix, etc. As long as the labels are generated in fix size to meet the requirement, paper type is Direct Thermal and the file is PDF, JPEG, and PNG, it should work.
DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter 4XL Thermal Label Printer
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO FSC Certified LabelWriter paper Labels in a variety of sizes, including Extra-Large Shipping Labels
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal label printer—no expensive ink or toner required, saving you money
- PERFECT FOR ECOMMERCE SELLERS: Compact printer prints shipping labels (USPS, FedEX, UPS) directly through Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Poshmark, Shipping Easy, Shopify, ShipStation, and more
- FREE SOFTWARE & CRSYTAL CLEAR PRINTING: Select from over 60 professional label templates and customize text and graphics with free DYMO Connect Software. With 300dpi resolution, text, logos, barcodes, and more come out crystal clear
- PRINT FAST & EASY: Up to 53 standard 4-line address labels or 129 high-capacity 4-line address labels per minute, with no need for an external label holder
K Comer Shipping Label Printer 150mm/s High-Speed 4x6 Direct Thermal Label Printing for Shipment Package 1-Click Setup on Windows/Mac,Label Maker Compatible with Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, FedEx,USPS,Etsy
- 【150mm/s High-Speed Thermal Printer】Unlike other label printers on the market.K Comer innovative use 'SUSPENDED THERMAL TECHNOLOGY' in printer. Maintain higher resolution than 203DPI while achieving up to 86 labels/min high-speed printing.Greatly help you improve your work efficiency. There is no doubt that the CX418 is definitely a reliable partner in your work.
- 【Environmentally Printer & Money Saver】 K Comer label printer for small business use enhanced direct thermal technology. No ink, no toner or ribbon.Very environmentally friendly. It can help you save thousands of shipping costs.K Comer offers powerful and free label Designer.You can easily create any label you need to print. 'Comer Label' can support PDF cutting, editing imported labels and designing new labels.
- 【First Choice For 'TECHNICAL BEGINNERS'】Driver installation only takes 4 steps! Double-click to open the installer from the USB disk or go to our website to download the latest driver software.There are no tedious steps, and get your thermal shipping label printer to work right away.Meanwhile, K Comer 4x6 label printer can automatically detect and learn your labels, bringing more convenience to your business.
- 【Wide Compatibility】The 4x6 label printer supports label widths from 1.57"to 4.3" (40mm-118mm), whether it is food labels, logo stickers, barcode labels and shipping labels, etc.It is compatible with major shipping and e-commerce platforms, including Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc. It works well with Windows (7 and newer), Mac OS (10.11 and newer) and Linux Centos 7.0.Thermal label can be purchased by scrolling down the page.
- 【Strong Technical Support】If you have any problems in use or installation. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Amazon. K Comer UPS Label Printer offers a free replacement service for up to 12 months. Provide free lifetime technical support, including Skype, Email, even remote-desktop operations support as you need.Please rest assured, K Comer Service Team is definitely a strong backing to maintain the stable operation of your business.
ROLLO Shipping Label Printer - Commercial Grade Direct Thermal High Speed Shipping Printer – Compatible with ShipStation, Etsy, Ebay, Amazon - Barcode Printer - 4x6 Printer
- Works with any Thermal Direct Label including free UPS labels - save hundreds of dollars on label costs - don't fall victim to our competitor's business model that forces you to buy their highly over-priced proprietary labels
- High-speed label maker prints labels from 1.57" to 4.1" wide with no restriction on the height of the label, ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode and ID labels, bulk mailing labels and more
- Compatible with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer) - Rollo offers 5-star U.S. based customer service via Phone, Email, and Remote-Desktop. Easy to setup with short how-to videos.
- High Speed Printing at 150mm/s (one shipping label per second). Advanced Thermal Direct technology prints without requiring toner or ink.
Best mailing label printer: Buying Guide
Experts say you should know what to look for when buying the mailing label printer. What does the best product mean to you? Is it the one that is most expensive? The one with the highest ratings on Amazon or Google Shopping? Or maybe it's just based on your personal preference and not other factors. Whatever your criteria, there are many things to consider before making a decision. In this mailing label printer buying guide, we'll discuss some of those topics so you can be confident in choosing the perfect product for yourself or someone else.
The mailing label printer provides consumers with a wide range of features, meaning that the product is uniquely designed so consumers can benefit from it differently. Features of the mailing label printer can include color, size, and type. However, the most efficient way to identify a good product is by researching reviews and following trusted merchants.
Most people research the mailing label printer before purchasing based on features such as color, size, type, and scalability. These aren't unfamiliar topics for anyone who's long forgotten how to use Google or Wikipedia and has decided that they need to seek out an expert opinion from an online question bank to determine their next purchase.
However, the best way is to practice caution when you find yourself in front of any website with advertisements flashing all over it good discounts on legit items. If you only purchase within ten seconds, your eyes are fixated on them.
2. Analyze different brands
Generally, the most expensive products will have a higher “quality” of ingredients but can also depend on the brand. The quality is guaranteed if it's a branded product because they must maintain a reputation to be in business.
The price of the mailing label printer can vary depending on the features, so you need to compare their price tags before deciding. Nowadays, with the popularity of the Internet, you can find any information from anywhere. All you need to do is Google search for “mailing label printer,” and you will find countless information, which is very helpful.
Now what? When buying the mailing label printer, an essential element is going through reviews about each potential purchase made by actual customers who bought them. This way, you'll get a basic idea about each product's quality, prices, and pros and cons.
3. Compare the price
One good way to compare the price of different best suitable products is to make a chart. It would help if you had at least a price column under $500 and $200. If you are looking at the mailing label printer, list all the comparison data you can find about each model.
Search online for products that have similar features but come from different brands. The price comparisons will give you an idea of which models offer the best value for your money.
Another option to compare prices is to look at similar products across different price ranges. Please search the Internet and read reviews to know what each model offers regarding specifications and how it performs under various circumstances.
Suppose you need one of the most crucial features. Set this as your priority when making comparisons. This way, you can add other elements to your list of requirements based on their price.
4. Read all reviews
It's always a brilliant idea to read reviews online before you purchase any product. That way, you can understand the item's quality and whether other people liked it. A great resource is consumer reports. Reading all of them will help you get all the information needed.
They test products for safety, performance, and value so that consumers don't have to guess what will work best for them and their families just from reading labels or taking the manufacturer's word for it.
Before buying any mailing label printer, read through various reviews and opinions of other people who have already purchased it; this is an excellent way to determine if the product you want will be worth your money.
A warranty is a promise that will exist indefinitely or at least until the product's lifetime. Due to the preceding, most products are accompanied by some extended warranty.
There are various types of warranties that manufacturers offer on their products. These are all written contracts between the customer and the company that backed it up with a promise to provide repair service or replace your item if something goes wrong within a specific time frame. You'll want to make sure you read through these thoroughly before making your purchase!
You have to make sure you have enough money to buy the mailing label printer because it will be more reliable and last for a while, but if something does happen, it's easier to get a replacement.
Sometimes, we associate price with quality, and while the more expensive brands provide better rates, this is not always true. Sometimes paying more on an item can cost more in the long run.
You could spend under $100 or under $200 on a product to ensure you purchase the best affordable product without hiking up your budget.