This honest review will allow you to make the process of selecting much easier. You'll find detailed information about the outdoor level 2 ev charger, which offers the best value for money. You'll also learn how you can make your choices according to your requirements through a buying guide given below.
Grizzl-E Level 2 EV Charger, 16/24/32/40 Amp, NEMA 14-50 Plug/06-50 Plug, 24 feet Premium Cable,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger upto 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Schumacher SEV1600HW Level 2 50A 240V Hardwired EV Wall Charger, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connected,...
|9.3||Buy on Amazon|
EMPORIA ENERGY Smart Electric Vehicle EV Charger, 48A Level 2, Energy Star/UL, NEMA 14-50 or...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Electrify America Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, Level 2, WiFi Enabled, 16 to 40 Amp, 240V, UL...
|9.7||Buy on Amazon|
JuiceBox 40 Smart Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station with WiFi - 40 amp Level 2 EVSE, 25-Foot...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Shell Portable Electric Vehicle Charger Level 2, 32A 240V EV Home Charging Station, Indoor&Outdoor...
|9.4||Buy on Amazon|
Autel MaxiCharger Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, up to 40 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi and Bluetooth...
|9.6||Buy on Amazon|
Grizzl-E New Level 2 Smart EV Charger, 16/24/32/40 Amp, NEMA 06-50/14-50 Plug, 24 feet Premium,...
|9.2||Buy on Amazon|
Blink Charging Home Level 2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger. 240V, 32-AMP, 25 Ft Cord. Charges All EVs...
|9.5||Buy on Amazon|
List of Best outdoor level 2 ev charger: Reviews
The outdoor level 2 ev charger is the one that will help you get through life. You should buy the best item to make your life easier. Finding the perfect fit is not always easy, but it's worth it when you do!
Many products are available in the open market, and it is challenging to choose one, but don't worry. Here we have four steps to help you find the perfect product.
- Step 1: Identify the essential features in the outdoor level 2 ev charger you intend to buy.
- Step 2: Research different product brands to know their prices and features.
- Step 3: Compare sample products of the same product category by reading the reviews on each product.
- Step 4: Spend money carefully to buy the outdoor level 2 ev charger.
Let's take a closer look:
Grizzl-E Level 2 EV Charger, 16/24/32/40 Amp, NEMA 14-50 Plug/06-50 Plug, 24 feet Premium Cable, Indoor/Outdoor Car Charging Station, Classic/Avalanche/Extreme (Classic 14-24-PB)
- Fast charging and adjustable amperage: 40A, 32A, 24A, 16A. Maximum current output of 40 Amps for 50A circuit breaker, 32 Amps for 40A circuit breaker, 24 Amps for 30A circuit breaker, or 16 Amps for 20A circuit breaker. Charge Rate: 28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation : just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E. Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations. NEMA-4 water and air tight metal enclosure. More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
- UL Full Tested and Certified. Eligible for Federal rebate program. IP67 (Water resistant), Fire resistant. Over Current, Over Voltage , Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections. Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery. Built in GFCI.
- Grizzl-E Classic NEMA 14-50 Plug with 24 Feet Premium Cable is a simple, powerful, heavy-duty and portable Electric Vehicle Charging Station which is suitable for normal and cold weather. Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America.
ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger upto 50 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi Enabled EVSE, UL Listed, Energy Star, NEMA 6-50 Plug or Hardwired, Indoor/Outdoor, 23-Foot Cable
- Safe and reliable, with a 3-year backed by 24/7 customer support from a company dedicated to EV charging for 10+ years. UL listed for electrical safety, ENERGY STAR certified for efficiency.
- Works with all electric cars, tested on leading EV models: Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3, Honda Clarity, Chrysler Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, and many more
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet, with flexible amperage settings up to 50 amps (16/24/32/40/48/50 Amp) and plug-in or hardwired installation. Use the ChargePoint app to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or out. Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) requires circuits rated 40A or 50A. For other circuit ratings, including 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug is easily removed for hardwired installation. Select the amperage that works best for you and your home, helping to avoid electrical upgrades.
- Charge faster and smarter with the ChargePoint app. Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control, and see all your ChargePoint charging data in one place
Schumacher SEV1600HW Level 2 50A 240V Hardwired EV Wall Charger, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connected, Compatible with Most J1772 Electric Cars, 25-Foot Charging Cable, Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- COMPACT DESIGN: A low-profile, and compact design ensures the Schumacher Level 2 EV wall charger is unobtrusive after installation
- CONFIGURABLE CURRENT: The Schumacher SEV1600HW has configurable current, from 16A to 50A, that can be adjusted during installation to your home’s power system
- ELECTRICITY SAVINGS: Schedule your charging time via the SchuPower app; Charge your EV in your own home when electricity rates are cheapest; May be eligible for federal, state, and local tax credits and rebates
- BUILT-IN CONVENIENCE: The interchangeable dock lets you store the charging gun on either side of the unit to suit your needs and cord management is simple with the included cable cradle
- BLUETOOTH/WI-FI CONNECTED: Monitor charging from the comfort of your couch with the SchuPower app; Follow the instructions in the app to activate the SEV1600HW’s Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth connection
EMPORIA ENERGY Smart Electric Vehicle EV Charger, 48A Level 2, Energy Star/UL, NEMA 14-50 or Hardwire, 24ft Cable, Solar Charging, Indoor/Outdoor EVSE
- UL LISTED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND. Manufactured to meet the safety criteria defined by these industry standards: NEC 625, SAE J1772, UL 817, UL 991, UL 2231, UL 2251, and UL 2594. INSTALLS INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. Your charger will be safe from the elements with a rugged watertight NEMA Type 4 enclosure. Check with your state and local company to see if there are incentives and rebates in your area. PROTECTED BY A 3-YEAR WARRANTY.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: REQUIRES 2.4 GHz WIFI WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION to monitor energy use and charging sessions with iPhone / Android / Web Browser app. Schedule charging with app. Easily manage the parameters to handle variable utility rate charges.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY EV. The charger comes with a SAE J1772 connector (adapter required for Tesla EVs) and a 24' cable with integrated cable management.
- UL AND ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED LEVEL 2 EV CHARGER. DEFAULT CHARGE RATE is 40A. WiFi Internet connection is required to raise or lower charge rate. Pair with an Emporia Vue Smart Home Energy Monitor to automatically charge only with excess solar power and curb charging during peak demand.
- HARDWIRED OR PLUGGED INSTALLATION - 11.5kW (240V/48A) / 9.6kW (240V/40A) / 10kW (208V/48A) / 8.3kW (208V/40A) (up to 48A hardwired or up to 40A NEMA Type 14-50P with 22" cable compliant with 2017 NEC Section 625.17(A)(3)). Requires a dual-pole, dedicated breaker at 60A+ for a 48A charge or 50A+ for a 40A charge. A professional electrician is recommended for hardwiring or installing a NEMA Plug.
Electrify America Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, Level 2, WiFi Enabled, 16 to 40 Amp, 240V, UL Listed, Energy Star, Indoor/Outdoor, 24-Foot Cable, NEMA Plug, Remote Access, App Control
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION OPTIONS: For easy installation, HomeStation Level 2 home charger comes with a standard NEMA 14-50 supply power plug, compatible with the 240 volt outlets commonly found in households. Weatherproof enclosure allows for indoor or outdoor installation. The unit can also be hardwired by a licensed electrician.
- SMART CHARGER: HomeStation is WiFi ready with app control and features the Electrify America app for managing your charger remotely at home, all while connecting to the largest public charging network in the country. Smart charging features include remote access control, remote start/stop, notifications/reminders, scheduled charging, and OTA updates.
- COMPATIBILITY: Electrify America Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charger is compatible with all current US electric vehicles, including: Tesla Model S, Volkswagen ID.4, Ford Mach-E, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Audi e-tron, KIA Soul EV, BMW i3, VW e-Golf, Jaguar I-PACE, Hyundai Kona Electric.
- LEVEL 2 EV CHARGER: Electrify Home's Level 2 EV Charger, HomeStation provides up to 9.6 kW of available power at 40 Amps for quickly charging capable electric vehicles (EV). Flexible charger amperage between 40A, 32A, and 16A.Tested and Certified to meet UL standards for safety (UL 2594, UL 2231-1&2). SAE-J1772 compliant for all current US electric vehicles. ENERGY STAR certified.
- 24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Including 3-year limited warranty (Parts only).
JuiceBox 40 Smart Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station with WiFi - 40 amp Level 2 EVSE, 25-Foot Cable, UL & Energy Star Certified, Indoor/Outdoor Use (Hardwired Install, Gray)…
- Smart grid savings: Schedule your charging times when rates are lower — making your electric vehicle even cheaper to drive.
- Hardwire Installation: This unit is ready to be hardwired by a qualified electrician.
- Convenient WiFi connectivity: With the free JuiceNet app, control and monitor charging remotely, get notified when your car is fully charged, set reminders to charge, and more.
- Rebates: Qualifies for local incentives in many utility service areas. Participate in the Enel X JuicePoints program to earn cash for smart charging in eligible geographies.
- Up to 7x faster charge: High-power, 40 amperes, 7.7 kW EV charging station. Indoor / outdoor installation. Built-in cable rack and security lock. UL listed. ENERGY STAR certified. 3-year limited warranty for normal residential use.
Shell Portable Electric Vehicle Charger Level 2, 32A 240V EV Home Charging Station, Indoor&Outdoor Electric Car Charging Adapter UL Listed 30ft Cable, Compatible with All SAE J1772 EVs
- Charge Faster and Smarter - Adjustable current mode and timer feature allows EV charging more cost effective, Auto Mode maximizes current output for fast EV charging, Manual Mode optimises current output to prolong battery life. Set timer to only charge when electricity is cheapest.
- Safety Guarantee - Certified to UL standard 2594 for electrical safety. Built with auto-cutoff system and a high strength flame retardant case. This EV charger has overheating, over-voltage, over-current, leakage protections and lightning protection.
- Fast Charging - Quicker EV portable charger level 2 (32 Amps, 240V), up to 5X quicker than Level 1 original car charger. Designed to make EV charging quick and effortless.
- ReCharge Anywhere Anytime - Good to use anywhere with a NEMA 14-50R outlet, Shell EV portable Charger comes with a unique protection bag, just carry our car charger in your car when you are traveling or visiting relatives and friends.
- Versatile Vehicle Compatibility - Electric Vehicle Charger Plug fits all electric vehicle models: Tesla(w/adaptor), Fiat, Hyundai, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Chevrolet, Kia, Toyota, Chrysler, Jaguar, etc. 30 FT.(9.1 M) from plug to charging gun, 5FT.EXTRA LONGER AND STURDIER THAN most level 2 EV chargers, allow you to flexibly park your car.
Autel MaxiCharger Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger, up to 40 Amp, 240V, Level 2 WiFi and Bluetooth Enabled EVSE, Indoor/Outdoor, 25-Foot Cable with Separate Holster, Dark Gray
- The advanced Autel Charge mobile app allows you to track, manage, schedule, and optimize smart EV charging anytime to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates. The NEMA 14-50 plug and adjustable power output up to 40 Amps allows you to choose what works best for your home and lifestyle, helping to avoid costly electrical upgrades.
- A durable 25-foot cable, sturdy construction, and high-grade materials provide maximum weather resistance. A NEMA 4 protection rating, and certification by CSA testing labs, provide safe and reliable indoor and outdoor usage in any climate.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet connectivity options ensure automatic OTA (over-the-air) firmware updates and seamless connectivity and communication with your mobile device. The optional start and stop RFID card functionality can prevent unauthorized use.
- Engineered by Autel, the industry-leader in automotive diagnostic tools since 2004, the MaxiCharger Home is a Level 2, 240 Volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station that can charge any EV or plug in hybrid up to 7X faster than a Level 1 regular outlet charger.
- Easy installation by yourself or a licensed electrician, a 3-year warranty, 24/7 support from the best-in-class automotive customer service, and automatic updates will deliver safe and secure electric vehicle charging for years to come.
Grizzl-E New Level 2 Smart EV Charger, 16/24/32/40 Amp, NEMA 06-50/14-50 Plug, 24 feet Premium, Indoor/Outdoor Car Charging Station (White, NEMA 14-50)
- Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs sold in North America. Fast charging and adjustable amperage: 40A, 32A, 24A, 16A. Maximum current output of 40 Amps for 50A circuit breaker, 32 Amps for 40A circuit breaker, 24 Amps for 30A circuit breaker, or 16 Amps for 20A circuit breaker. Charge Rate: 28-30 miles per hour at 40A, 22-25 miles per hour at 32A, 15-18 miles per hour at 24A, and 10-12 miles per hour at 16A.
- Wi-Fi connected. OCPP compatible Smart Charger powered by ChargeLab software. Check the progress of your charging session in real-time, create a Charging Schedule, track energy consumption, and perform updates and diagnostics over the internet. Charging works with or without an online connection.
- Grizzl-E Avalanche Edition Smart NEMA 14-50 Plug with 24 Feet Premium Cable is the Wi-Fi-connected Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Station built from the Amazon Bestselling Grizzl-E design. Made in Canada with a heavy-duty NEMA-4 metal enclosure to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
- UL Full Tested and Certified. Energy Star Certified. Eligible for the Federal Rebate Program. NEMA 4 IP67 Water-resistant, Fire-resistant enclosure. Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections. Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery. Built-in GFCI. 3-year Warranty. Full customer support is available.
- Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – install a simple 14-50R outlet, and you are ready to plug in your Grizzl-E. Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations. NEMA-4 water and air-tight metal enclosure. More power and output configurations for your money than any other charging station.
Blink Charging Home Level 2 Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger. 240V, 32-AMP, 25 Ft Cord. Charges All EVs Including Tesla, SAEJ1772. Indoor/Outdoor Use (NEMA 6-50 Plug), Black, (01-0180)
- Wall-mounting bracket included indoor/outdoor use (NEMA 6-50 plug)
- Energy Star Certified
- Stylishly designed and simple to use without requiring an application to run it or home network connection to use it.
- Level 2, 32 Amp, electric vehicle (EV) charging station, charges faster than the standard charger that came with your EV.
- Compact design to install inside or outside with a long-reach 25ft cable
Best outdoor level 2 ev charger: Buying Guide
Experts say you should know what to look for when buying the outdoor level 2 ev charger. What does the best product mean to you? Is it the one that is most expensive? The one with the highest ratings on Amazon or Google Shopping? Or maybe it's just based on your personal preference and not other factors. Whatever your criteria, there are many things to consider before making a decision. In this outdoor level 2 ev charger buying guide, we'll discuss some of those topics so you can be confident in choosing the perfect product for yourself or someone else.
The outdoor level 2 ev charger provides consumers with a wide range of features, meaning that the product is uniquely designed so consumers can benefit from it differently. Features of the outdoor level 2 ev charger can include color, size, and type. However, the most efficient way to identify a good product is by researching reviews and following trusted merchants.
Most people research the outdoor level 2 ev charger before purchasing based on features such as color, size, type, and scalability. These aren't unfamiliar topics for anyone who's long forgotten how to use Google or Wikipedia and has decided that they need to seek out an expert opinion from an online question bank to determine their next purchase.
However, the best way is to practice caution when you find yourself in front of any website with advertisements flashing all over it good discounts on legit items. If you only purchase within ten seconds, your eyes are fixated on them.
2. Analyze different brands
Generally, the most expensive products will have a higher “quality” of ingredients but can also depend on the brand. The quality is guaranteed if it's a branded product because they must maintain a reputation to be in business.
The price of the outdoor level 2 ev charger can vary depending on the features, so you need to compare their price tags before deciding. Nowadays, with the popularity of the Internet, you can find any information from anywhere. All you need to do is Google search for “outdoor level 2 ev charger,” and you will find countless information, which is very helpful.
Now what? When buying the outdoor level 2 ev charger, an essential element is going through reviews about each potential purchase made by actual customers who bought them. This way, you'll get a basic idea about each product's quality, prices, and pros and cons.
3. Compare the price
One good way to compare the price of different best suitable products is to make a chart. It would help if you had at least a price column under $500 and $200. If you are looking at the outdoor level 2 ev charger, list all the comparison data you can find about each model.
Search online for products that have similar features but come from different brands. The price comparisons will give you an idea of which models offer the best value for your money.
Another option to compare prices is to look at similar products across different price ranges. Please search the Internet and read reviews to know what each model offers regarding specifications and how it performs under various circumstances.
Suppose you need one of the most crucial features. Set this as your priority when making comparisons. This way, you can add other elements to your list of requirements based on their price.
4. Read all reviews
It's always a brilliant idea to read reviews online before you purchase any product. That way, you can understand the item's quality and whether other people liked it. A great resource is consumer reports. Reading all of them will help you get all the information needed.
They test products for safety, performance, and value so that consumers don't have to guess what will work best for them and their families just from reading labels or taking the manufacturer's word for it.
Before buying any outdoor level 2 ev charger, read through various reviews and opinions of other people who have already purchased it; this is an excellent way to determine if the product you want will be worth your money.
A warranty is a promise that will exist indefinitely or at least until the product's lifetime. Due to the preceding, most products are accompanied by some extended warranty.
There are various types of warranties that manufacturers offer on their products. These are all written contracts between the customer and the company that backed it up with a promise to provide repair service or replace your item if something goes wrong within a specific time frame. You'll want to make sure you read through these thoroughly before making your purchase!
You have to make sure you have enough money to buy the outdoor level 2 ev charger because it will be more reliable and last for a while, but if something does happen, it's easier to get a replacement.
Sometimes, we associate price with quality, and while the more expensive brands provide better rates, this is not always true. Sometimes paying more on an item can cost more in the long run.
You could spend under $100 or under $200 on a product to ensure you purchase the best affordable product without hiking up your budget.